Steel Cable Ladder
The FCL Cable Ladder System is designed to offer high loading capacities together with significant weight reductions. CL Cable Ladders are designed to be safe, and give distinct HSE benefits. All parts are roll formed with return flanges and have no sharp edges. Handling, lifting and fitting operations are inherently safer, easier and quicker. All welded stainless steel products are pickled and passivated to meet the expectations of long field lifetime and integrity requirements.
2. horizontal elbow: standard angle comes in 30, 45, 60 and 90 degress, standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.>
3. horizontal tee: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
4. horizontal cross: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
5. vertical tee: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
6. reducer: left reducer as shown, right and straight reducer supplied on request.
7. internal riser: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
8. external riser: standard radius comes 300,600 and 900mm.
9. combination riser part
10. splice connector
11. horizontal splice connector
12. vertical splice connector
13. reduction splice connector
14. straight flat cover
15. heavy duty cover clamp
16. universal cover clamp
17.flat cover for horizontal elbow
18. barrier strip
19. blind end
20. drop out plate
|Finish||Mild steel/SS316L/Pre-gal steel|
Different ladder heights to give more choice for loading space availability. Double return flange for increased load capability. CL cable ladder comes in standard heights of 100, 125 and 150 mm. Other heights are available on request.
Different tray widths to give more choice for loading space availability. CL cable ladder comes in standard widths of 150, 300, 450, 600, 750, 900, 1000 and 1200mm. Other widths are available on request.
Slot On Rung
Slots of 7x20mm at 25mm centered on the rungs allow for optimal fitting of both Cable Ties, short circuit Cable Cleats and Tubing Clamps. The rail and rung design also gives the option to connect equipment directly onto the ladder.